Ballwin, Missouri
100% full Resolved

I ordered a band for an engagement ring on the 7/21/15 estimated to arrive on the 31st.I did order a custom band.

Related: Helzberg Diamonds Customer Care Review from Riverside, California

What was custom was the metal, the band was on the website. It is the 30th and still no tracking or new estimate when it will be delivered. I have been calling for the past 5 days being told "It will be there Sir we promise", Got the run around on the phone every time. Even after being told info would be available in a while.

Their online customer service closes at 8PM CST. I called back like I was told at 6:30PM CST and was told the supervisor Jean was not a real person. Jean told me to call her. I called back again at 7:30PM and demanded to talk to Jean, who down graded herself to a lead and refused to give me any information to contact someone above her.

I was refused a number to corporate only an address. I then found out it takes 8 days to create a custom piece, I ordered after 11am on the 21st, after 11am they say, your order can not be processed until the next day. So I had to stop her and have her do math with me, if that was the case then how in *** could I get an estimated date of the 31st? ITS IMPOSSIBLE!

Then she went back to its an estimated date, I had to remind her what estimated means, it means its possible. I was given an impossible date for the start. Then she started talking about this red truck green truck thing on the website and asked if I saw it I said no, she said yeah no one does. These trucks have nothing to do with my estimated date, they come into play after.

I asked to just cancel my order it has not left for UPS we can both tell that no tracking number available and they REFUSED! I then asked how can I be certain I will ever get my order and she said it will be in the next 3 to 4 days. I asked if she cant even get ahold of any information on it today after 10 days how can she promise something like that.... I stopped her because I didn't want to hear the BS...

she cant. They are currently holding my money, thousands of dollars, on something I have no idea if I will receive in a week, month, 4 months, a year, or ever. This is for an engagement, something special that you pay a lot of money to make special and you also have to plan for, it's supposed to be a surprise. This is absolutely the most horrible customer service I have ever had...

ever. Trust me if you really care about good customer service and want to plan a special engagement proposal, please don't ever Get anything from Helzberg Diamonds. There are many very bad experiences on the message boards online but I put my trust in them because I had bought from their stores many times. Never ever again.

They have ruined all of my proposal special plans, are holding my money on a product that hasn't shipped and is still with them, and I have no date on when I will get it so I can return it and get my money back.

Please Don't Do It.Pick anyone else.

Review about: Helzberg Diamonds Wedding Ring.

I didn't like: Whole process, How they handled my situation, How situation was handled, No date or estimated date of deliver, Wont refund or cancel until i get ring-no date given.

Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $948
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Helzberg Diamonds?

Comments

Helzberg simply is a horrible company, as a whole! If advise you to stay away from these scammers!