Helzberg Diamonds - 10 Days- No Tracking or Confirmation Number, No Deliver Date Promised/ Will Not Let Me Cancel Order. Holding Money

50 of 128 Helzberg Diamonds reviews

I ordered a band for an engagement ring on the 7/21/15 estimated to arrive on the 31st.I did order a custom band.

What was custom was the metal, the band was on the website. It is the 30th and still no tracking or new estimate when it will be delivered. I have been calling for the past 5 days being told "It will be there Sir we promise", Got the run around on the phone every time. Even after being told info would be available in a while.

Their online customer service closes at 8PM CST. I called back like I was told at 6:30PM CST and was told the supervisor Jean was not a real person. Jean told me to call her. I called back again at 7:30PM and demanded to talk to Jean, who down graded herself to a lead and refused to give me any information to contact someone above her.

I was refused a number to corporate only an address. I then found out it takes 8 days to create a custom piece, I ordered after 11am on the 21st, after 11am they say, your order can not be processed until the next day. So I had to stop her and have her do math with me, if that was the case then how in *** could I get an estimated date of the 31st? ITS IMPOSSIBLE!

Then she went back to its an estimated date, I had to remind her what estimated means, it means its possible. I was given an impossible date for the start. Then she started talking about this red truck green truck thing on the website and asked if I saw it I said no, she said yeah no one does. These trucks have nothing to do with my estimated date, they come into play after.

I asked to just cancel my order it has not left for UPS we can both tell that no tracking number available and they REFUSED! I then asked how can I be certain I will ever get my order and she said it will be in the next 3 to 4 days. I asked if she cant even get ahold of any information on it today after 10 days how can she promise something like that.... I stopped her because I didn't want to hear the BS...

she cant. They are currently holding my money, thousands of dollars, on something I have no idea if I will receive in a week, month, 4 months, a year, or ever. This is for an engagement, something special that you pay a lot of money to make special and you also have to plan for, it's supposed to be a surprise. This is absolutely the most horrible customer service I have ever had...

ever. Trust me if you really care about good customer service and want to plan a special engagement proposal, please don't ever Get anything from Helzberg Diamonds. There are many very bad experiences on the message boards online but I put my trust in them because I had bought from their stores many times. Never ever again.

They have ruined all of my proposal special plans, are holding my money on a product that hasn't shipped and is still with them, and I have no date on when I will get it so I can return it and get my money back.

Please Don't Do It.Pick anyone else.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Whole process
    • How they handled my situation
    • How situation was handled
    • No date or estimated date of deliver
    • Wont refund or cancel until i get ring-no date given

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Helzberg Diamonds Wedding Ring
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #674807 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Helzberg Diamonds? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
50 of 128 Helzberg Diamonds reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 04 #1154148

Helzberg simply is a horrible company, as a whole! If advise you to stay away from these scammers!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.