Helzberg Diamonds - 10 Days- No Tracking or Confirmation Number, No Deliver Date Promised/ Will Not Let Me Cancel Order. Holding Money
I ordered a band for an engagement ring on the 7/21/15 estimated to arrive on the 31st.I did order a custom band.
What was custom was the metal, the band was on the website. It is the 30th and still no tracking or new estimate when it will be delivered. I have been calling for the past 5 days being told "It will be there Sir we promise", Got the run around on the phone every time. Even after being told info would be available in a while.
Their online customer service closes at 8PM CST. I called back like I was told at 6:30PM CST and was told the supervisor Jean was not a real person. Jean told me to call her. I called back again at 7:30PM and demanded to talk to Jean, who down graded herself to a lead and refused to give me any information to contact someone above her.
I was refused a number to corporate only an address. I then found out it takes 8 days to create a custom piece, I ordered after 11am on the 21st, after 11am they say, your order can not be processed until the next day. So I had to stop her and have her do math with me, if that was the case then how in *** could I get an estimated date of the 31st? ITS IMPOSSIBLE!
Then she went back to its an estimated date, I had to remind her what estimated means, it means its possible. I was given an impossible date for the start. Then she started talking about this red truck green truck thing on the website and asked if I saw it I said no, she said yeah no one does. These trucks have nothing to do with my estimated date, they come into play after.
I asked to just cancel my order it has not left for UPS we can both tell that no tracking number available and they REFUSED! I then asked how can I be certain I will ever get my order and she said it will be in the next 3 to 4 days. I asked if she cant even get ahold of any information on it today after 10 days how can she promise something like that.... I stopped her because I didn't want to hear the BS...
she cant. They are currently holding my money, thousands of dollars, on something I have no idea if I will receive in a week, month, 4 months, a year, or ever. This is for an engagement, something special that you pay a lot of money to make special and you also have to plan for, it's supposed to be a surprise. This is absolutely the most horrible customer service I have ever had...
ever. Trust me if you really care about good customer service and want to plan a special engagement proposal, please don't ever Get anything from Helzberg Diamonds. There are many very bad experiences on the message boards online but I put my trust in them because I had bought from their stores many times. Never ever again.
They have ruined all of my proposal special plans, are holding my money on a product that hasn't shipped and is still with them, and I have no date on when I will get it so I can return it and get my money back.
Please Don't Do It.Pick anyone else.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Whole process
- How they handled my situation
- How situation was handled
- No date or estimated date of deliver
- Wont refund or cancel until i get ring-no date given
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Helzberg Diamonds Wedding Ring
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Proof Origami Owl's copyrights are fraudulent. If they truly had original artwork no one ever made it would be a miracle The baseball softball can be found all over the..."
- "On April 26,2015 I order a black medium gevinchy bag for $1,699.99 from beyond the rack on May 17 I received the bag , to my surprise the..."
- "No mystery here. I ordered 3 sets of this ***! I do mean ***! The bracelets won't even fit over my Wife's hands and all 3 sets are identical. Size..."
- "This always happens! I go there everyday and it's hit or miss if I get a full cup. For $5.36 you would think they would fill it. I have complained..."
- "When you order the product the company puts thru two(2) charges they call authorizations. These authorizations actually deduct from your bank account: 12/22/2014 Check Card Purchase - INTUIT *TURBOTAX 800-446-8848, CA $89.99 12/22/2014 Check Card Purchase..."
- "I visited Sono Bello on 07/01/2015 for a laser liposuction procedure in St Louis Mo. I was left with one side of my back larger than the other. ..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."