Park Hills, Missouri
2.8

I have been without my ring longer than I've had it!It's always in the shop due to diamonds falling out!

Today my center diamond fell out in my purse (nothing strenuous on it). I'm never going to this company again!

My husband even spent extra on a radiant star diamond.Not a cheap bill.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Helzberg Diamonds and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Helzberg Diamonds.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Helzberg Diamonds to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Helzberg Diamonds?

Comments

The Bradford Exchange - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. PRODUCT THEY SEND IS NOT WHAT IS PICTURED ON THEIR WEBSITE The Bradford Exchange "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..." Read more Origami Owls Fraud, Copyright, Patents Infringement Notice Origami Owl "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Diamonds fall out of this ring all the time. Helzberg Diamonds "I purchased an engagement ring for my fiancé at the Triangle Town Center in Raleigh, NC and gave it to her in August of 2014. Since that time we have..." Read more Florence Scovel - Inferior product sent instead of order of magnet phone cable Florence Scovel "A N Associates Florence Scovel send out inferior magnetic phone charging cables. They sent out 5 short white magnetic cables (I had ordered 5 of the beautiful colored ones as..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more