Saltsburg, Pennsylvania
Featured Not resolved

My boyfriend bought me a ring, has some amethyst pieces in it.5 of those pieces have just fallen out.

They are so small they can't be found. Helzebergh refuses to replace them or fix it in anyway. The only reason I love this ring is because my boyfriend bought it for me and it means a lot to me. Otherwise I would be getting rid of it.

I found out Zales will replace anything and everything about a ring you buy from them if you have them taken to Zales for cleaning and inspection maybe one a year or once every two years.Know where I will be going from now on!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of helzberg diamonds ring. Helzberg Diamonds needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned helzberg diamonds ring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Helzberg Diamonds.

Had an Experience with Helzberg Diamonds?

Comments

Aiken, South Carolina, United States #1058167

I would think if you loved the ring that much you would be more careful with it so that it does not have amethyst pieces falling off of it.