I placed a customized birthstone bracelet order for my mother's Christmas gift on 12/11/14.I got an email right away that day saying my order is being reviewed and I will receive another email with the order confirmation #.

The email did not mention anything else except to call customer service with my order # when I receive it if I have questions. I waited and have not received any emails or phone calls since, so I decided to call customer service today. I was told by a rep that it was probably rejected if I had not receive the order #. I asked the rep why didn't I get any notifications that my order was rejected so I could have reordered it but she did not sound like she wanted to help and sighed a couple times on the phone before saying it was how their business work.

I was unhappy and spoke to the Supervisor whom then said they will usually contact the customer by email or phone if it was rejected. I told the supervisor I never received any phone call or email that my order was reject, had I not called today, I would still be waiting until New Years. The supervisor did not sound compassionate at all when she spoke to me. She sounded rushed like she just wanted to get this phone call over and done with when I was not even being rude or verbal.

I just wanted to know why they didn't let me know about my order so I didn't have to wait all this time to find out it was not even going through and maybe they can probably improve on communicating with their customers so it doesn't happen again. She kept apologizing but still said that it was the customer's responsibility to call and it's not their responsibility to notify their customers if an order was rejected due to billing. Didn't she just say that they would notify their customers by email or phone previously? I then asked if I could reorder and have the gift shipped expedited at their cost because they didn't notify me of the order cancellation.

Supervisor would not comply, only said she cannot anything about it since it was cancelled on their end and I would have to reorder it. My first and foremost complaint was that I should have been notified if my order was not placed instead of waiting for the order # but then this poor customer service added more frustration.

I will definitely not reorder the bracelet now that I've been through this whole ordeal.It's not worth my time and money, plus they may do the same thing to me again.

Review about: Helzberg Diamonds Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Helzberg Diamonds?

Comments