Waxahachie, Texas
Featured

I don't recommend anyone to go to Helzberg.I lost small diamonds 3 separate times on first engagement ring.

Replaced fourth time with a new ring which was the same & within a week I already had two diamonds to fall out. Went back again & replaced it with a totally different ring & already missing another diamond. It's a good thing I have a lifetime warranty but that's not worth my time.

I have to drive 50 miles one way to just get there.We'll never buy anything else from there.

Review about: Diamond Ring.

3.0
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Helzberg Diamonds Ring
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Helzberg Diamonds?

Comments

We don't EVER send our jewelry overseas...we have in house or local jewelers or corporate if needed ...

don't just ramble off *** you don't know about... your diamonds fall out because they are pave set...

you have two prongs that hold your small diamonds in..you catch or hit it and damage a prong your diamond is gone...

Do they cover this with lifetime warranty as mine has done this and only had it 5 months and I have warranty just wondering if I'm going to have a battle over this

What is sad is that they have their jewelry made overseas in the cheapest way possible, and their warranties are useless.Use a local (non-chain store) jeweler/gemologist.

They also send repairs overseas, which is why it can take weeks/months to get your jewelry back and it is common for it to get lost. I wouldn't buy jewelry from these crooks.

That is so sad about your ring, it represents something special to you and Helzberg doesn't seem to care if their customers are happy.All they want is for you to buy their expensive *** useless warranties and get you to sign up for their credit card.