Helzberg Diamonds - Review about Diamond Ring from Waxahachie, Texas
I don't recommend anyone to go to Helzberg.I lost small diamonds 3 separate times on first engagement ring.
Replaced fourth time with a new ring which was the same & within a week I already had two diamonds to fall out. Went back again & replaced it with a totally different ring & already missing another diamond. It's a good thing I have a lifetime warranty but that's not worth my time.
I have to drive 50 miles one way to just get there.We'll never buy anything else from there.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Diamond Ring
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Agape screwed up my ring 3 yrs ago and refused to fix it correctly. Given my ring was 90% perfect, i let it go. Stone fell out recently,..."
- "My boyfriend ordered 2 about 3 weeks ago. He sued western union for the payment . I later saw all the awful reviews and told him what I..."
- "I went to the piercing pagoda in Las Vegas South Premium outlets, and I've wanted to get my second piercings for a while now. when I first passed the kiosk,..."
- "Worst hair you could ever buy. Hair sheds and tangle excessively and looks greasy. Did not even stand up to one wash. The worst ever. Don't waste your money and..."
- "While Ben is apparently a charismatic guy (he conned a small business that can't afford to give work away for free into doing a large amount of work and then..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."