Helzberg Diamonds - Review about Diamond Ring from Waxahachie, Texas

56 of 128 Helzberg Diamonds reviews

I don't recommend anyone to go to Helzberg.I lost small diamonds 3 separate times on first engagement ring.

Replaced fourth time with a new ring which was the same & within a week I already had two diamonds to fall out. Went back again & replaced it with a totally different ring & already missing another diamond. It's a good thing I have a lifetime warranty but that's not worth my time.

I have to drive 50 miles one way to just get there.We'll never buy anything else from there.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
56 of 128 Helzberg Diamonds reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 19 #1130250

Do they cover this with lifetime warranty as mine has done this and only had it 5 months and I have warranty just wondering if I'm going to have a battle over this

0 0 Reply

May 29, 2015 #989402

What is sad is that they have their jewelry made overseas in the cheapest way possible, and their warranties are useless. Use a local (non-chain store) jeweler/gemologist. They also send repairs overseas, which is why it can take weeks/months to get your jewelry back and it is common for it to get lost. I wouldn't buy jewelry from these crooks. That is so sad about your ring, it represents something special to you and Helzberg doesn't seem to care if their customers are happy. All they want is for you to buy their expensive *** useless warranties and get you to sign up for their credit card.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Helzberg Diamonds. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Helzberg Diamonds.
Filing a new complaint about
×