Helzberg Diamonds - Review about Diamond Ring from Waxahachie, Texas
I don't recommend anyone to go to Helzberg.I lost small diamonds 3 separate times on first engagement ring.
Replaced fourth time with a new ring which was the same & within a week I already had two diamonds to fall out. Went back again & replaced it with a totally different ring & already missing another diamond. It's a good thing I have a lifetime warranty but that's not worth my time.
I have to drive 50 miles one way to just get there.We'll never buy anything else from there.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Diamond Ring
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- " A month ago we ordered a ring with an .80 center stone, J color and VS2 clarity. We received a .73 center stone totally yellow color we got an..."
- "I went to the piercing pagoda in Las Vegas South Premium outlets, and I've wanted to get my second piercings for a while now. when I first passed the kiosk,..."
- "After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy. I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts. I didn't receiver my..."
- "While Ben is apparently a charismatic guy (he conned a small business that can't afford to give work away for free into doing a large amount of work and then..."
- "Worst hair you could ever buy. Hair sheds and tangle excessively and looks greasy. Did not even stand up to one wash. The worst ever. Don't waste your money and..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."