Saltsburg, Pennsylvania
Featured Not resolved

My boyfriend bought me a ring, has some amethyst pieces in it.5 of those pieces have just fallen out.

They are so small they can't be found. Helzebergh refuses to replace them or fix it in anyway. The only reason I love this ring is because my boyfriend bought it for me and it means a lot to me. Otherwise I would be getting rid of it.

I found out Zales will replace anything and everything about a ring you buy from them if you have them taken to Zales for cleaning and inspection maybe one a year or once every two years.Know where I will be going from now on!

Review about: Helzberg Diamonds Ring.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Helzberg Diamonds Ring
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Helzberg Diamonds?

Comments

fistedface
Aiken, South Carolina, United States #1058167

I would think if you loved the ring that much you would be more careful with it so that it does not have amethyst pieces falling off of it.

Agape Diamonds - My jeweler Thought is was a real diamond! So happy!!! Agape Diamonds "Could not be any happier with my purchase from Agape Diamonds!I purchased the ring I took the ring to my local for cleaning a few months later..." Read more Pandora Jewelry Kb Mall Branch - Customer Care Pandora Review Pandora Jewelry "...I bought pandora since 2015, i have been polished my bracelet for 3or4 time, but i'm very upset with my pandora bracelet..." Read more Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more Perfect Watches - Not Perfect Service Perfect Watches "I ordered a Hublot Big Bang replica - I took the big discount by paying bank transfer - mistake number 1! They denied receiving any payment- I had solid..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more Keystone Rv - Front cap fading Keystone Rv "I have contacted Keystone several times, published to story in Trailer Life, contacted the dealer twice, and they also contacted Keystone. Basically, the feedback was no warranty, no repair. I..." Read more Shipito - They are thieves and scammers !! Shipito "In my first purchase was all perfect, (because the purchase was of little value). In my second purchase, of greater value, they told me that my package was lost in..." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more