Review about Helzberg Diamonds Ring from Saltsburg, Pennsylvania
My boyfriend bought me a ring, has some amethyst pieces in it.5 of those pieces have just fallen out.
They are so small they can't be found. Helzebergh refuses to replace them or fix it in anyway. The only reason I love this ring is because my boyfriend bought it for me and it means a lot to me. Otherwise I would be getting rid of it.
I found out Zales will replace anything and everything about a ring you buy from them if you have them taken to Zales for cleaning and inspection maybe one a year or once every two years.Know where I will be going from now on!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend ordered 2 about 3 weeks ago. He sued western union for the payment . I later saw all the awful reviews and told him what I..."
- "I found a ring online and feel in love, I saw Southcenter Mall had the ring, bought the ring and had it sent off to be sized from a 7..."
- "I ordered Maui Jim sunglasses, with free delivery. But the company did not disclose that import duties were not included, and a week after I got the glasses, I..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."