I found a ring online and feel in love, I saw Southcenter Mall had the ring, bought the ring and had it sent off to be sized from a 7 to a 6 1/2, got a early call that it's ready, drive the 45 mins.and the lady hands me my ring, I could of slapped her!
It was flat, it looked like they pressed it against a counter and called it a day, the lady said " some people request a flat fitting " didn't even know or don't know why someone wouldn't want a round ring, so I guess she's going to have a different person fix my ring, but really we know it will still be the same lazy *** that messed up my ring the first time, what made me mad is the person who did this is the person they hire for this job, you as a company should make sure their doing their job, not only that but a whole other person approved the resizing job before it was sent back to the shop, while I was there I asked the lady for the corporate number, when I called the number she gave me...surprise it was the wrong number, so I called the store three times and guess what, no one picked up the phone, this was not how I wanted my first experience with them to be and for them to act like it's no big deal just shows there isn't a thing called customer service anymore.So now I'll just use the media and internet to make people aware of this horrible company.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " A month ago we ordered a ring with an .80 center stone, J color and VS2 clarity. We received a .73 center stone totally yellow color we got an..."
- "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..."
- "A few months back I visited this site: http://www.aliexpress.com/?src=google&albch=google&albcp=search_search-trademark&albkw=aliexpress_us-search-trademark-test-aliexpress_site_no&albag=wtohome_none_Aliexpress_trademark&albmt=Broad&albst=search&albom=US_none_20100416&creative=10324551540&gclid=CLLmu6ziq60CFQcQNAod6GZQoA called AliExpress, if you click on it, seems legit right? A bit like Ebay. WRONG! This site has had so many..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."