Helzberg Diamonds - Review about Ring in North Creek, Washington

86 of 128 Helzberg Diamonds reviews

I found a ring online and feel in love, I saw Southcenter Mall had the ring, bought the ring and had it sent off to be sized from a 7 to a 6 1/2, got a early call that it's ready, drive the 45 mins.and the lady hands me my ring, I could of slapped her!

It was flat, it looked like they pressed it against a counter and called it a day, the lady said " some people request a flat fitting " didn't even know or don't know why someone wouldn't want a round ring, so I guess she's going to have a different person fix my ring, but really we know it will still be the same lazy *** that messed up my ring the first time, what made me mad is the person who did this is the person they hire for this job, you as a company should make sure their doing their job, not only that but a whole other person approved the resizing job before it was sent back to the shop, while I was there I asked the lady for the corporate number, when I called the number she gave me...surprise it was the wrong number, so I called the store three times and guess what, no one picked up the phone, this was not how I wanted my first experience with them to be and for them to act like it's no big deal just shows there isn't a thing called customer service anymore.So now I'll just use the media and internet to make people aware of this horrible company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Ring
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #485726

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Helzberg Diamonds? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
86 of 128 Helzberg Diamonds reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 03, 2015 #953236 Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

What was done to your ring is called a euro shank. Competent jewelers do this not to compromise the integrity of the ring. Being egg shaped does not ruin the design of it and actually benefits you because of the flat bottom it doesn't spin on your finger. They should have explained this to you beforehand, but you should have taken it. On your finger, it doesn't look poor.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.