The ring was lost and supposedly insured for up to $500....I originally purchased the ring through Helzburg and it's being sold for $1,000 still on their site.

They have the purchase informantion and sales history yet they will only pay the claim for $100...

in essence they basically told me they usually only give $20 on lost items so I am lucky they are sending me the $100.They have lost a good customer and I have lost a beautiful ring.

Review about: Helzberg Diamonds Gold Purchase Seller Program.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Helzberg Diamonds?

Comments

Helzberg Diamonds - Ring Review from Saltsburg, Pennsylvania Helzberg Diamonds "My boyfriend bought me a ring, has some amethyst pieces in it. 5 of those pieces have just fallen out. They are so small they can't be found. Helzebergh refuses..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Ring Review from Waxahachie, Texas Helzberg Diamonds "I don't recommend anyone to go to Helzberg. I lost small diamonds 3 separate times on first engagement ring. Replaced fourth time with a new ring which was the same..." Read more Agape Diamonds Wedding Gold Ring Review from Bellevue, Washington Agape Diamonds "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..." Read more Origami Owl Copies other peoples designs Origami Owl "Proof Origami Owl's copyrights are fraudulent. If they truly had original artwork no one ever made it would be a miracle The baseball softball can be found all over the..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more