2.8

I purchased my jewelry a year ago and this Valentine's Day they send me a Card with a Free Gift that I needed to pick up at the their location in Roseville, CA.When I got there they said they were out of merchandise and they could not substitute it.

What really disappointed me is that the manager did not seem to care much about it and did not apologize at all????!

Why would you send out the offer if there is not enough merchandise?

Not the Best Valentine's Experience this year.

I came there planning on purchasing something special for my husband but after this rude answer I just wanted to get out of there as fast as possible :(

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "i would like to receive another gift equal to the one offered for valentine's day". The author is overall dissatisfied with Helzberg Diamonds. The most disappointing about helzberg diamonds pearl earrings from Helzberg Diamonds was poor customer service and issue resolution process Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Helzberg Diamonds.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Helzberg Diamonds to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Helzberg Diamonds?

Comments

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1232565

They have no control over who comes in to redeem their FREE item.Your not really at a loss because it was free.

They do get more in and you can go back when they get a new shipment.Best thing is they don't pull the "while supplies last" they continue to get more and more in.