4.7
Style and Design

My sweetheart gave me a beautiful engagement ring for Christmas.Everyone was wonderful when helping him to pick out a ring for me.

(I had gone in earlier and the lady assisting me was wonderful. She gave me a card with the item numbers of the rings I liked best.) My sweetheart said the fellow assisting him also help with choosing complimentary rings. He said it was uninterrupted time. We have a small budget and the gentleman was understanding and helped to stay within our budget.

I took my ring for sizing and got it back three days earlier than promised!My sweetheart and I will be going back for those complimentary pieces that he has picked out and expect nothing but great service - just like our first experience.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of helzberg diamonds ring from Helzberg Diamonds. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Helzberg Diamonds to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most great customer service - fast return when my ring was sent out. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Helzberg Diamonds for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Helzberg Diamonds?

Comments